Live-in care with a heart
We are there for you 24h / 24h
Patijn stands for live- in homecare for elderly people, people that need full time care, people that suffer from dementia, seniors that are not able to stay at home alone, people that have MS, ..
Our most important value is to provide a safe home. Safety is our first and most important value at Patijn. Our resident care providers therefore ensure that you live and live in a safe environment.
As a service company, we are part of the total care plan, so we coordinate our services with the existing organizations for medical home care and other medical care providers. As a team, we take care of the person who needs care with respect and dignity.
Live-in 24-hour care from Patijn is suitable for care recipients who need care and supervision around the clock and / or who cannot live independently at home. Even if you want to be supported as much as possible by one person instead of various care providers and you prefer to live at home longer instead of moving to a care institution.
At Patijn our care providers come most of time from Eastern Europe. Patijn’s team is specialized in finding a good match between you as a care recipient and our care providers.
We are also responsible for the complete administrative handling in accordance with Belgian wage legislation, so that in most cases you can fully compensate the costs of your live-in assistant with your personal tracking budget (PVB) or your personal assistance budget (PAB) of the Flemish Agency for Persons with a disability (VAPH).
For further information you can contact us without obligation via the fill-in form or visit us , always welcome!
Professional live-in care
Our assistants and nurses are always there for you
Benefits of live-in care
Why choose Patijn
- Our professional live-in care offers the option of not going to a care facility, nursing home, nursing home or other long-term care facility prematurely.
- You are not bound by the strict schedules and regimes often imposed at long-term care facilities.
- You retain your freedom and independence.
- Your family and friends can come and visit whenever and wherever they want.
- You will continue to live in your familiar environment, with the comfort you are used to.
- You don’t have to make choices to give up belongings, pets, hobbies or the like.
- You don’t need to make drastic changes to your habits and routines.
- A healthy home environment offers less risk of exposure to infectious diseases (Covid-19) that often occur in a clinical setting.